radosthedragonradosthedragon

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

World's End Chapter 2 World's End Chapter 2

I've been waiting for this chapter since the first one. I like the fact that it was longer, you get addition skills and that the difficulty was still challenging. The only thing that I think it needs is a re-specs option like the guy below me suggested and a way to counter the Cloaked Woman's cheap Miasma attack. It creates too much of a disadvantage for me to advance being poisoned and surrounded. Still, love the game and I hope you continue to make more in the future.

William The Conqueror William The Conqueror

Twas a fun game. I only took off half a star because it would've been good to have a defense upgrade for when the enemies gang up on me.

Earn to Die 2: Exodus Earn to Die 2: Exodus

Had a lot of fun with this one. I could tell that you were just getting your feet wet when you made the first two, but this one flowed a lot smoothly. Keep on keepin' on, ToffeeGames!

Xmas Pay Rise Xmas Pay Rise

This one was pretty good. I just wish there were more positions available.

Hitomi Senpai Hitomi Senpai

I really liked this one. The mini-game was challenging yet fun & I like being able to choose poses. That was a neat addition to these games. The girl was also hot.

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

I love the gameplay mechanics and the story, but it's a bit prone to glitches and bugs (the game would freeze in the middle of a battle, take away the sight of the path after customizing, etc.) There is one in particular that had me stuck in that black market dungeon and it isn't letting me exit back out the door. Other than that, it's a lot of fun. It just needs a little fixing.

RockLou responds:

I have no idea why it freezes in battles, I'm trying to fix that.
I will fix the customization bug though, and the dungeon thing. I think it's not a bug, but simply a design flaw. Whenever you exit through the ladder, you end up standing beneath the trapdoor and if you don't let go of the up key, you run through the door again and you end up back in the dungeon. And because of the slight lag, it looks like it happens instantaneously. I'm fixing it right now.

Sky Quest Sky Quest

Berzerk really knows how to make something challenging and engaging at the same time. Those boss battles near the end are darn near impossible to beat on your own x_x but I still had a lot fun! I wonder what the sequel will be like myself. I hope the next one has a shield that blocks damage completely for a set amount of time. Trying to dodge those red dots only gets me pelted & owned so you can imagine how annoying that was. Good game regardless.

Freeway Fury 3 Freeway Fury 3

I don't how I'm supposed to beat the final boss.

VascoF responds:

***Spoiler alert*** I'm not sure at what part you're stuck and I don't want to give everything away... but try jumping onto other vehicles, destroy what you can, jump onto what you can... It's not that hard to figure out, I hope :)

Steam King Steam King

Pretty good overall. The only problems I had is that the king can't duck to avoid projectiles over his head. Other than that, it's still good.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

The Chibi Knight sounds like Mog from FFXIII-2 :) Fun & simple with a decent level of difficulty. Just one problem: getting that final badge is really aggravating.