radosthedragonradosthedragon

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

4 Swords Misadventures 10 4 Swords Misadventures 10

Right on time for the 30th Anniversary! Good job guys!

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Now that's how you do a revival of a great series! Alvin Earthworm, I've been a fan of yours since day one and the awesome references brought all the nostalgia back from 2006-2009 in one episode alone! I'm happy for you that you found some stability in your life after quitting that job with those horrible bosses. Keep up the good work, bro!

Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro

Looks promising as always.

MidNightMaren responds:

Thanks

World's End Chapter 2 World's End Chapter 2

I've been waiting for this chapter since the first one. I like the fact that it was longer, you get addition skills and that the difficulty was still challenging. The only thing that I think it needs is a re-specs option like the guy below me suggested and a way to counter the Cloaked Woman's cheap Miasma attack. It creates too much of a disadvantage for me to advance being poisoned and surrounded. Still, love the game and I hope you continue to make more in the future.

William The Conqueror William The Conqueror

Twas a fun game. I only took off half a star because it would've been good to have a defense upgrade for when the enemies gang up on me.

Earn to Die 2: Exodus Earn to Die 2: Exodus

Had a lot of fun with this one. I could tell that you were just getting your feet wet when you made the first two, but this one flowed a lot smoothly. Keep on keepin' on, ToffeeGames!

DOOM Tribute - Hangar DOOM Tribute - Hangar

One of the better remixes/covers that I've heard in while!

Tremulos responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

8-bit Showdown 8-bit Showdown

Hell yeah! Nostalgia just kicked in!

The White Avenger The White Avenger

I felt totally in the zone!

When I heard this combined with the fight scene, it made me feel as if i was there to witness greatness! I felt like wanting to assist SnowBall in avenging Ruby myself!